Mr Edward Sundstrum
Black Interiors Limited
PO Box 911135
Victoria Street West
Reference: Reference for Forsyth Barr Fitout at Lumley Centre, 88 Shortland Street Auckland
Forsyth Barr engaged Back Interiors in 2015 to site manage and deliver a high quality fitout for Auckland office on Level 23, Lumley Centre. The brief entailed demolishing existing partitioning and rebuilding both open plan areas for staff and public areas including reception, boardroom, meeting rooms and kitchen hospitality areas.
Black Interiors delivered on all aspects of the project, namely:
- The agreed programme ran according to plan and on time.
- The budget was adhered to.
- The quality of work was of a high calibre.
- Dealings with the Landlord was effective and courteous.
- Dealings with the tenants in regard to noise or access was sensitive to their need for quiet enjoyment.
- Sub-contractors worked well with Black and there seemed to be a strong rapport that supported the project running to time. This often involved working extra hours in the weekend to meet deadlines.
- Post completion jobs were well attended to without delay or interference with the day to day operating environment in the office.
In particular Ed Stunstrum, Dylan Hutt and the team at Black Interiors were great to deal with and accommodating to all requests made of them. I recommend them highly and would welcome any further queries from a potential client.